[T3] Rev limiting motor

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 11:18:54 PST 2012

Ouch - centrifugal force!  What nature of force would that be, Jim?   ;-)

We had a teacher's guide to the space topic on the exam syllabus for
16-year-olds, carefully explaining orbits with an arrow on an orbitting
satellite pointing towards the Earth, labelled 'gravitational force', and
one pointing away labelled 'centrifugal force'.

I have to agree that generally it's easier to allow the use of the term than
explain why it's not correct to use it!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club