[T3] Passenger Mirror

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Mar 4 20:21:00 PST 2012

On 4 Mar 2012 at 14:21, Keith Park wrote:

> YEOWSER!
>
> I have 3 or 4 of these, I figure if the chrome is shot there worthless...
> too $$ to rechrome, I think 2 or 3 of mine have good chrome, I don't
> generally keep any mirror if the chrome is bad.

The photo is taken from such an angle that I can't tell if it is the
early teardrop style or the later more rectangular style. If the
latter, it's got the early, '68-9, style arm that Gary Forsmo keeps
asking what it looks like. Frankly, the style that started around '70
is much easier to live with, and I would never pay a premium for the
version in the photo.

If it's the early teardrop shape, that's another story.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org