[T3] Wanted: Type 3 FI gas tank in Europe

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 03:22:27 PST 2012

I'm sure there are - BerT3 on the UK forum is in Belgium - bound to have
one.  They come up occasionally in the UK too, brought in by US servicemen
etc, or just rust-free cars from Europe.  It would need to be FI I assume?

He could register on vwtype3and4club.org.uk or try typ3.de the German club.
Which country?  There are VW clubs in most European countries.  We even have
a few Bulgarians, Croatians, etc on our UK forum.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club