[T3] Engine Craziness (was Dwell Meter...)

Tony Rongey trongey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 10 20:00:54 PST 2012

This was a vertical crack in the body of the cap next to one of the terminals.
Looks like a typical stress crack you'd see in metal that's not annealed right.
One of those basic things you know you should look for first, but convince
yourself isn't the problem.
The car is idling MUCH better now, and I can start it when it's hot!

Tony
'70 Fastback AT/FI