[T3] Rattlesnake clatter...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 19:32:29 PDT 2012

Another possibility could be the gearshift link under the floorpan at the
rear.  There's a sheet metal screw that can sometimes be tightened to help,
or the rubber moulding may need replacing (or complete connector).

If the clutch cable is a bit slack, that might buzz and rattle - clutch
lever return spring broken on transmission?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club