[T3] Got the Square out today,

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 03:44:38 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/13/2012 9:39:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

That  sounds great Keith!

Must be our local town had to use up more salt than  yours Keith, because
our
roads are only black where the tire tracks are;  the rest of the road
surface
still has the salty white tint! That and the  fact there are PLENTY of
intersections that still have standing salt piles  from where that salt
trucks spilled over on the turn.

I am still a  long way off from taking Elwood out of winter
hibernation......

Same here Dave. While the rain we got Monday helped wash some salt away,
there's still quite a bit at the intersections, and in the puddles. And while
 I'd love to be out driving my T-3s, I'll just have to be content with
getting  them ready for the driving season. Wolfie is getting closer to being
road ready  as well, and I've got most of the stuff here to finish him up. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)