[T3] Got the Square out today,

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Mar 14 07:01:44 PDT 2012

My decrepid '73 stays in the driveway all the time, so I drive it
occasionally, just to keep the battery charged. If it sits for a
month or more in the winter I have to put the charger on it for a few
hours.

The winter weather here has been so mild that I could have driven any
car almost any time. It was 70 here yesterday and I got in my first
bike ride. That was probably the earliest I've ever been out. Today
is supposed to be 77, and all time record, and I'll get out again.
Boy, am I ever out of shape, but if this weather holds, that should
improve. We're supposed to have at least 10 days like this, which is
completely unheard of for March.

We've had a bit of rain, so there is minimal salt left on the
pavement.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org