[T3] Cleaning brake lines

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 06:48:18 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/18/2012 9:23:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

Thanks  for letting me borrow your thread for a minute JP III.  But I
need to  ask Bob one more question.  Which year bug should I order for?
Thanks  again JP and thanks to you too, Bob and Jim!

It depends on the year of your car. In my case, it was for a Swing Axle
car, since my car still has a swing axle trans in it (I think I used a 67-68
kit  for my 64). If yours is a later car, then you'll need to go with a kit
for an IRS car.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)