[T3] T3 Automatic trans mount needed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 06:14:13 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/18/2012 9:54:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kensue356 at cableone.net writes:

I am in  need of a T3 automatic transmission mount.  Mine is cracked just
about  broken in two. Tranny is ready to go in car.  Anybody out there  have
one for sale.  Email me asap or call me.  Or steer me in the  right
direction
to find one.  Thanks

About the only things you can do, are look in the Samba classifieds, or on
e-bay. That particular mount has been NLA for quite some time.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)