[T3] Solix 32 PDSIT

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Wed Mar 21 18:36:50 PDT 2012

install the carbs and center linkage along with the linkage rods
now, disconnect the long rods and balance the carbs to each other and set
the idle speed.
next, change the length of each rod so that the carbs don't change the
engine speed.
then you are finished...

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2012 at 17:20, Brion Sabbatino wrote:
>
> > It has warmed up here in the desert. I have the car running. I need
> > some direction in setting up the duel carburetors. I have searched the
> > web, the Samba, etc...No where can I find the set up procedure for
> > these carburetors. There is nothing about them in any of my manuals.
>
> Sounds like you'd be well off investing in a Haynes Type 3 manual. I
> believe everything you need is in there.
>
> --

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy
541 839 4401 ext. 110