[T3] scammer

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Thu Mar 29 18:16:41 PDT 2012

Mike:

So you did have an opinion of me?  I don't care to know about the one on
Craig.  And you're right and my apologies, to you and the rest of the
group; no need to shout.  I just got upset about your posting and your
lack of courtesy before posting something so out of reality and far from
the truth.  I mean, have you ever seen an ad on The Samba where the
seller/merchant sends out the merchandise before receiving the cash?  In
my book that's scamming.  Now, think about that.  This guy took my money
and didn't deliver as advertised, that's all.  And it upsets me and I
think I can scream, holler and shout about it 'cause every other thought
might even be (besides being a sin) ilegal.  But You don't want me to
shout.  Do you have any other or better ideas?  Seriously now, do you?