[T3] Lap belts in the rear of a T3...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:31:00 PST 2012

Hi there
I too have a set of shoulder belts installed in the rear of my '69 Square...less for kids, (or grand kids), than for containing the stuff I carry around in it.  While I sat in the rear of a similar '69...in '69 from NY to the left coast, in July. I don't dislike any kids enough, (and, I was no kid in '69), to torture them in that space.  There really is just as much usable space in the rear of my '56 Porsche Cabriolet as the T3...and that ain't much.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone