[T3] FI Help needed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat May 5 06:33:33 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/5/2012 9:05:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

>From the symptoms, he's running really rich, and I'm running out of
reasons that might cause this.

Is this something that has been  happening, or developing, for a long
time, or did this behavior just start  suddenly?

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why either, unless the MPS just developed
 a crack, as that's about the only thing I can think of that might cause
the  sudden rich running.

This is a new problem. He on a road trip home with it. It hadn't done this
sort of thing up until now. It does have a new (2 year old) FI wiring
harness in it too, so that kind of eliminates most of the FI wiring.  I've also
kind of run out of ideas to try/check, as this is beyond my experience  with
FI, hence why I started the post here. When I posted this up yesterday, he
was about half way home (hence the minimal tool kit). Thanks for the help
so  far, IF you think of anything else, I'll pass it on.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)