[T3] FI Help needed

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 6 09:28:41 PDT 2012

Well, that may be, I remember you didn't find anything specific wrong with
it when you dissected it.  It was doing this regularly for most of the trip
back from North Dakota that year, so it wasn't a once thing but sometimes it
was worse that others.  I didn't actually notice it myself eather, one of
the kids with me told me what it did after I had a hard start on the trip
then I started paying attention.

I doubt most people would know whats wrong without a fuel pressure gauge on
startup, it just started hard and the gas mileage was down just a bit but no
big running problems, yet anyway.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com