[T3] Starting again?

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:22:20 PDT 2012

I was just going to say that when I was in this situation, one of the first
things you all said to do as well was work on the brakes....especially the
MC.  I didn't drive it until I had Jim rebuild it and flushed the system
and used DOT5.  I know there's a debate about the DOT 5, but either way, I
remember Jim saying for a car that sat that long....the MC would need
attention.

If I'm wrong, then ok.  But I'd rather make the suggestion and keep safety
first, than not mention it.

 - Bryon, '71 FI/MT