[T3] Starting again?

KRose9843 at aol.com KRose9843 at aol.com
Tue May 8 16:21:18 PDT 2012

I would like to be taken off the e-mail list I have  sold my VW

    Thank you Ken Rose

In a message dated 5/8/2012 4:18:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I would  crank the engine over first, till the oil light goes out, with the
trigger  contacts unplugged so you don't dump gas in it.  it takes some time
to  fill the oil cooler back up and distribute oil before the oil  pressure
comes back up, you want to do this without a load on  anything.

You might want to change the oil first though, you'll be  surprised at how
much sludge precipitates out when it sits, so clean the  strainer.

Keith

Top Notch  Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"