[T3] BBQ Plans

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 9 17:20:24 PDT 2012

Im planning on arriving late in the day, after 6 or so.  Im driving in from
Kansas city that day, looks like an easy 600 mile or so drive Im just not
sure how long it will take me to get up into the mountains when I get there,
What is the elevation there??

Thanks, Ill REALLY appreciate the BBQ after that trip.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"