[T3] BBQ Plans

Z Connell cwnanwyn at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 17:31:50 PDT 2012

Max is probably around 7300 feet or so in elevation, but some parts of Black Forest are up to 7500+ feet.  I'm just south of him and my GPS reads 6890 in Falcon.  If you are coming in on I70 and Hwy 24, its a gradual climb in elevation from the KS/CO state line.  I don't remember any particular major hills or anything.