[T3] BBQ Plans

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat May 12 12:12:47 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/12/2012 1:55:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

As some  of you know, we're building an Axle Beam  "base plate" to
connect my  '69 T3 Square to our motor home for the round trip from WI
to Colorado  Springs for the Invasion.  When we're in Colorado, I'd be
glad to show  you what we built.  It's been quite a
design/engineering/fabrication  process

I hope the crew at Blue Ox kept in mind that there's not a lot of room on
the steering box side of the beam, when the steering box is in place. This
was  part of the reason that my Super Beetle tow bar attaches at the center
of the  beam (there's really no room on the "drivers side" of the beam to
play with).

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)