[T3] Axle Beam Tow Bar/Base Plate (was BBQ Plans)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 13 08:42:01 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/13/2012 11:04:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rlgreen at industryinet.com writes:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=911457

This  was not the one I was looking for. I think Bob posted one, and I
posted it  again at a later date, after saving his from ShopTalkForum if I
remember  correctly. It could have been 10years ago.

Yes, that was my first gen version, like the one you built for yourself way
 back when. That version was used to haul my 65 Notch up from Texas back in
 2000. I still have it too. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)