[T3] More tow bar talk...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:25:06 PDT 2012

Hi there
<The samba had pictures on this setup a long time ago.>
I sent several folks pictures of my setup, which I left installed, for their projects.  This has been on my T-3 for at least twenty years, probably longer.  If anyone would like three pictures of this, email me.
Incidentally, my rig has no impact whatever on existing hardware and took me a half day to plan and execute...and I had only my concept from which to work.  In other words, it's easy.
Hope this helps.
Sent from my iPhone