[T3] Long trips in summer months?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon May 14 11:49:37 PDT 2012

I have yet to drive anywhere where the humidity is above 15% to 20% with out AC and having lived  in Arizona (Most my Life (32 years) opening up all the windows just turned on the convection oven. ;-)
But like you said I just dealt with  it and 3-4 months out of the year in Arizona are real nice to look forward to.
Now having lived here in Colorado for 7 years I have wimped out and the first year being back in North East Texas will be the toughest with out a doubt ;-)

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us