[T3] Michigan Invasion Route

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed May 16 18:26:00 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/16/2012 12:18:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaransont3 at comcast.net writes:

OK,  looks like we won't be hooking up with Keith on the way to the
Invasion since  he is planning on taking the more southern route on I-70.  I am
planning  on taking the little more Northern route on I-80 to be able to
hook-up with  Jim and Melissa, Marilyn Wolfe and others.

This is our plan as shown on  the Invaders Map on the Invasion website.

John, I'll see you Sunday, and see about getting some more info from you on
 meeting up along the way (maybe Battle Creek), as we'll be using I-69 to
get to  I-94, then heading to Chicago.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)