[T3] Michigan Invasion Route

R. David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 17 21:13:38 PDT 2012

[[[Ill miss the "Gang" for the drive, hopefully Dave can join me and maybe
Shawn.]]]

I'm planning on taking the more northern route out from the east and hooking
up with John and Bob & co. sometime during our second day out (Tuesday).
Gail has decided she wants to ride shotgun with me again for this
Invasion.....after all Elwood is her car and she wants to make sure we
arrive safe and sound :-). (gotta love that) Johns planned stop in NE gives
us time to arrive, check-in, clean-up, and ~maybe~ even give the T3's a well
deserved bath on Thursday before the BBQ!

I am up in the air about the return trip as we will prolly start the journey
home on Sunday just to keep all the return days driving short enough to be
comfortable......well, manageable anyway ;-)

Hey Keith, is Shawn contemplating joining us? I didn't see his name on the
attendees map, but maybe he's workin' on it?

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY