[T3] Generator brushes...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:15:03 PDT 2012

Hi there

<Are either of these correct for a type 3?  What is the filing that needs to be done ?>

No, these are either from China or South America.  They are crap, in any case.
I am not home at this time, but when I get back, I will forward the correct NAPA brushes part number.  And, there are replacement Bosch units, but the 356 Porsche folks are a tight-lipped crowd...sorry.
Incidentally, these should not need to be filed, if the holders are clean and the springs are good.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone