[T3] Update on engine dying when stopping after leaving Interstate

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun May 20 10:57:45 PDT 2012

I had a similar thing happen occasionally on my '72 Fastback FI, and I
suspected the fuel pump relay below the dash on the inner fender.  I think
all I did was pull off and reconnect the leads just to remake the
connections, but there may be some corrosion on the relay contacts inside.
It would be worth checking that.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club