[T3] The Eastern Caravan

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 15 16:29:43 PDT 2012

Looks like Ill be getting an early start to the Invasion so I can attend
Northern Bug Fest in Buffalo on the 16th of June, then spend a few days in
Cincinnati to visit friends and family.  If anyone cares to join from the
Northeast we should probably meet up in Cincinnati on Wed 6/20 when Ill be
leaving for Kansas city MO on I 70 thru Indianapolis (587mi) and then to the
BBQ in colorado Springs on Thursday 6/21 (595mi) taking I 70.

My return trip will basically reverse starting on Monday the 25th only Ill
be heading straight back to Albany and not stopping in Cincinnati, in fact,
Im planning on a marathon run from Kansas city MO to Mansfield OH where
there's a nice little Travelodge waiting, it's a 718mi day but what else am
I going to do that day?  More Hammer time that Tuesday means I get home
sooner on Wednesday and have enough time in the evening to unpack the car
and collapse into bed.

If anybody has any info on the route, construction,  traffic etc. please let
me know.