[T3] Mega Questions

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Nov 5 19:31:26 PST 2012

On 5 Nov 2012 at 3:55, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> Question 1: If using the stock injectors what is the optimum fuel
> pressure required to maintain the best spray pattern for these
> injectors?

Bosch designed these injectors to work at 28-30 psi. I'm not sure if
that's optimum in any sense, but at the very least it's a good
starting point.

> Question 2: if I was to say use the original under dash really systems
> that controlled the power of the original FI brain etc. how hard are
> the components to come by?

The relays are easy to come by. The wiring may still be in your car;
if not, it might be a bit harder to find. The best thing would be to
find someone who's parting out a car.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org