[T3] Tires

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 05:16:53 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/5/2012 8:27:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

... and if you found Kumho's in the stock size you found
some  OLD tires!  Watch out... they haven't been made since 2008 and  you
state may have rules about not touching tires that are more than 5  years
old.

The Kumho's I put on the T-34 were only 6 months old when I bought them.
They were date coded 6-11 (purchased in Jan 2012).

And it's not so much state law dictating IF old tires can have something
done to them, but rather the TIRE shop/company, as they're the last people to
 touch them, so they're the one's at risk of a lawsuit.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)