[T3] Tires

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 6 16:24:19 PST 2012

Yours were THAT new?  Im REALLY surprised that
I couldn't find any only a year after they were still making them,
The tire rack said they went obsolete a couple years ago and I called
everywhere and tried everybody.  If anybody knows of a place that still
sells Kuhmo's date coded that new and will ship the tires please let me
know... The ones on the Square are getting a bit on in mileage.

Thanks

Kieht

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com