[T3] Mega Questions

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Nov 6 06:14:37 PST 2012

In school we did a lot of talk about stoichiometric  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air%E2%80%93fuel_ratio  I would assume that the stock FI probably runs just slightly richer than this calculation knowing how the air cooled engine likes to run and for some cooling affect on the upper end of the engine.

But this is only a guess on my behalf.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us