[T3] Tires

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 6 16:36:52 PST 2012

NEXEN is the wal mart brand, Ive heard bad things about these tires on
modern cars... but take her out, make sure the tire pressures are right and
see if you can make a sharp turn at 50...  :-)

Let us know what you think, maybe on our cars they are better.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"