[T3] running rich and mystery material

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 04:10:41 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/10/2012 6:35:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

The  cylinder head temperature sensor tells the brain to enrichen the
mixture
during warm up.  Maybe that's detached and therefore giving an  infinite
resistance.

If it were "detached", I would think it would stall out, and not run.  At
least that's what everyone (the FI gurus) on here has told me about  D-jet
over the last 12 years that I've been here. That's the 1 sensor that  needs to
be hooked up, or the engine won't start and run.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)