[T3] Tires

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 14:13:30 PST 2012

Yea, that's what I was looking for, the Powerstar 758,
I looked EVERYWERE... some were listed, but always out of stock and I was
told they weren't being manufactured by Kumho in that size anymore, even
from the Kumho dealers.  If ANYONE has a source for them, that will ship,
let me know, the tires on the 71 are getting down there, and the Notch will
need some soon too.

Thanks

Keith

Perhaps you are referring to the 165R15 stock tire size, which is nearly
impossible to find.  The functional equivalent is 165/80R15, which is
readily available.  In December, 2011, I purchased a set of Kumho Power Star
758 165/80R15 tires from America's Tire (same as Discounttire.com), date
coded the 32nd week of 2011 (8/8-14).  I had to replace one under warranty
in September 2012 after picking up some debris on the Interstate.  The
replacement tire was manufactured during the 22nd week of 2012
(5/28-6/3/12).    I've had no complaints about these tires, especially with
the "no questions asked" tire warranty offered by America's Tire/Discount
Tire.  If the tire can't be repaired and has servicable tread, you get a new
tire with no pro-rating.

. . .