[T3] Tires

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 17:45:40 PST 2012

Keith,

Discount Tire has the Powerstar 758 in the 165/80R15 size available local to me for $82.00 each.  Here is a link to the website. I suspect they ship nationwide.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires/kumho/product/submitProductSize.do?r=MIDINT%7Cpc%7C48124&pc=33387

Couldn't have looked too hard.  Simply typing Powerstar 758 into Google found these in 1 minute. <G>
Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com