[T3] Crates engine

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Mon Nov 12 19:39:05 PST 2012

The T4 engine parts are getting scarcer in these parts. The bearings are harder to locate and going up in price when you do find the ones you require. Good cases are even harder to find now. And I live in the West. I even purchased vehicles to take the motors out of to rebuild. Gets one a good case; but I still have the problem of getting a good set of bearings. Not only do the T2, bays and T3(25) Vanagons use the case; but the 914 1.7 & 1.8 also. I wonder if the 411/412's case is the same. Never took one of them apart or removed one. Those cars can be had on the cheap.