[T3] So people not happy with me

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Nov 13 19:52:33 PST 2012

On 13 Nov 2012 at 20:33, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> I hate to bring this up but since this board was brought up on my thread on
> Samba I felt like I should post a link to it. It would seem that they are
> some folks at ISP who were not happy about some of the things I said a few
> weeks ago about the issues I was having with a couple of things we bought
> from them.  I tried to be nice about it but I was not going to stand for
> some of the stuff they said about me on my thread there.  Here is a link to
> my thread to explain what it's about. Guys I know you all will give me your
> honest opinion here if I have been out of line let me know and I will shut
> up.

> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6356322#6356322

We don't get to see whatever correspondence went back and forth
between you and ISP, but I wasn't particularly happy with my only
dealing with them, either. No one likes negative public feedback, but
I don't think yours was particularly rough. You mentioned a few
things on this list that weren't right, and it seemed like most of
those complaints were both polite and legitimate.

OTOH, if they really warned you that this apron wasn't quite right,
it would have been really hard for them to explain all the subtle
differences, since you weren't in a very good position to understand
the problems. It can be really hard to write a fully descriptive
explanation. I know. I spend a LOT of time at some of this, and
that's just one reason why I'll never be a good businessman.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org