[T3] So people not happy with me

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 17:53:02 PST 2012

My mum (Mom)had a biscuit tin that said "Least said, soonest mended."  While
the biscuits didn't last long in a house with 3 boys, the sentiment on that
tin has lasted longer than even the tin itself.   vwtype3.org is a great
group, very supportive, and ALL here are well-intentioned.  I think that's
also generally true of VW air-cooled enthusiasts and most of the companies
who support us, but occasionally misunderstandings do arise.

Let's mend this now, and get on with celebrating the return of another Type
3 to the road.  Well-done Dennis, your colleagues and the boys (no gitls?)
who worked on the project.

I do hope we can meet up in NY state and see Clementine and many of our Type
3 friends.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club