[T3] So people not happy with me

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Wed Nov 14 16:39:34 PST 2012

Dennis:

I don't know what to say but don't feel bad.  I bought some parts from a
private vendor some time ago and even though the whole deal began at The
Samba site it ended here, when someone posted (back in 03-22-2012) that
I was scamming (or trying to scam) the aforementioned merchant.  Besides
the fact that I was accused of something I'm not, it hurt that two
people on this group basically told me to "shut up", well, "take it
somewhere else" is what was actually said.   People with "power", I must
state.  But there are some issues that can really make anyone boil mad:
the noser who "labeled" me a scammer while ignoring the fact that
payment must be sent ahead if goods are to be delivered and being told
to "take it somewhere else" when the issue ("unknown by the list") was
brought up by someone without knowledge of the facts and total disregard
of proper due process.
I feel your "pain" if I may say.  But happy to read that no one has told
you to "take it somewhere else" yet.  I guess that's reserved for "other
people".