[T3] The story of the Kuhmo Power star 758

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:30:34 PST 2012

That is what I was thinking too. Discounts here are claiming to have over 20 in stock at about $70 a pop. Only trouble is this is Arizona... Got to be someone in the Midwest.

Take care,
Adriel

P.S. Getting closer on getting the Squareback done. Got an area cleared for it and the studio/workshop. ;) Grains of sand...

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Tempe, AZ