[T3] The story of the Kuhmo Power star 758

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 18:16:58 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/15/2012 7:31:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Well,  but 14 I may really need some new rubber on the Square and on  the
Notch....  I wonder if the "Container" will be empty by  then?

Depends on when the container arrived in the USA, how big it is  (53'), and
how many people bought tires.
I picked up 4 at the beginning of this year. And a friend of mine has 5 for
 his T-14 Ghia. That probably means at least 9 are missing out of it. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)