[T3] Striker Plate

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 20:39:41 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/19/2012 5:59:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

I'm  pretty sure they are injection molded around the metal part. If
not molded  in place, they are made separately and snapped onto the
metal part. I  don't think there are any fasteners involved.

I was looking at 1 today, that I have here. It does look like it's either
injection molded to the part, or it snaps on, and the 3 screws keep it in
place.  I didn't take it apart, but was just looking at the wear on the side
pieces  (looked decent). I think it was from a 70, or a 71 though. Is that
the same part  a 69 uses?

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)