[T3] Striker Plate

Soren Jacobsen snj at pobox.com
Mon Nov 19 22:39:31 PST 2012

On Nov 18, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Dave Hall <dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk> wrote:

> Those rubber pieces stop the tailgate rattling - I would change to one that
> does its job, but it's a matter of personal choice of course.

Believe me, I wish that ranked as a high priority item on this car.  This is the last time I go for a gutted and semi-rotten VW.  On the plus side, my Variant being so trashed makes me feel really great about my mostly respectable daily driver 63 Bug.  Having a beater really makes an average car feel like luxury.  "My Bug is so nice it even has a slightly sagging headliner!" ;)

Soren