[T3] Striker Plate

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 13:03:12 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/16/2012 8:40:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
brionsab at msn.com writes:

Does  anyone have a rear hatch striker plate they are willing to sell to
me?

It is the stationary piece that mounts to the rear deck. The desert  sun
has completely deteriorated the two rubber parts that are a piece of the
assembly.

It is a 1969 Square.

Since no ones mentioned hooking you up with 1, I thought I'd  reply.
I've got 1 out of a 71. I can take a few pics for you if you want.
According to the parts book,it's used up thru 71 ( part number 361-827-511A
 ).
Contact me off list to let me know IF you want it.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)