[T3] Aux Air Regulator....

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 23:31:03 PST 2012

-  I have Volt Ohmeter, but haven't done that high tech (to me) check of Throttle Valve Switch.  But, just to know... when the TVS is set properly, when-where should the TVS click happen when moving the throttle...by pushing on the accelerator cable link?  Is this Such A Close Adjustment that it can't be done by ear?

- The lurching happens a lot when driving first five minutes...but isn't so bad later. When on highway at 55 mph, it happens but not so noticeable.  Same elsewhere when just driving ahead. Fourth gear is the best.    But When in city streets, going from stop sign to stop sign, going through the gears over and over, it's much more happening.  But, no sign of backfire, stalling, or the like.   Engine sounds great...except for the lurches.  Frustrating.   It seems THIS Close to being perfect.