[T3] [T3} Striker Plate

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 03:30:43 PST 2012

Does this show any more info? The photo is clearer.
 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1281392

I never realised these parts were likely to degrade so badly.  I must have a
better one or two stashed somewhere apart from the one on the car.  There's
very likely someone with that component in better condition, and for the
right year, in Europe or Scandinavia.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club