[T3] Heater hose

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 16:26:19 PST 2012

No - they supply cold air direct from the fan to mix in the
thermostatically-controlled mixer box on the bulkhead. The air goes from the
fan housing side arms to the 'kidney' (good description, Adriel) where some
goes along the small tube, but most goes into the small heat exchanger, then
the big heat exchanger to the mixing box.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club