[T3] Heater hose

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Nov 21 11:58:48 PST 2012

I just need to clarify what the small tubes do. As I understand it they constantly supply cooler pre-warmed air to the Thermostatically controlled mixing valve. I only say that because it seems the air first flows through the small upper heat exchanger on a stock system. Then it continues to the warm air mixing valve on the body.If this is correct I will get to work on a solution.

BrionS.
S. Utah