[T3] check

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 02:43:25 PST 2012

Quote from Keith  "I cant lift the long blocks anymore so that needs to be
finished in the garage.  I dollied the last one down the stairs but the
thought of a hole in the wall at the bottom of the stairs and retrieving my
engine from the front yard have me thinking more carefully this time."

There's something about getting older - things I would happily have chanced
in my younger years seem to be ruled out for health and safety reasons now
I'm older and weaker!  Did they really have cement in hundredweight bags
(112 lbs) when I was building house extensions?  Wow!  I can hardly lift the
1/2-cwt ones now.  Do you guys have hundredweights in your measures, or do
you have cement in 100 lb bags / 50lb bags?  Not Type 3, just curious...

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club