[T3] Carburetor Intake Gaskets

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 16:55:09 PST 2012

On the subject of solex duel carburetor intake gaskets. Working on my Square today. Removed my number 3,4 head. That is another post. Putting it all back together now. Is this what I should be doing. Install cylinder head. Install thin paper gasket, phenolic spacer, paper gasket, carburetor? If yes, I can make up the thin gaskets and I am good to go. Sorry, I only have the later Bentley and it does not cover the early duel carburetor vehicles. Thanks everyone.

Brion S.
Southern Utah